ENP fields of research:
- Neuropharmacology/cell signaling
- Neurophysiology/ systems neuroscience
- Neurological and psychiatric diseases
- Cognitive Neurosciences /neuropsychology
- Computational Neurosciences/ neural theory
- Interface physics / technology/ robotics
Watch the ENP video...
Discover our programs and objectives, and an overview of the network's life with students and scientists' feedback.
Click on the picture
The ENP is a scientific foundation which aims to promote research and higher education.
A network of strong partners and collaborators has been established over the years to help achieve this goal.
Our support allows international young scientists to enter Paris-based neuroscience training, facilities and teams.
ENP articulates its actions around programs promoting innovation and interdisciplinarity:
- the ENP Graduate Program offers doctoral training essentialy in English;
- the ENP Starting Grant Program provides support for new teams' settling;
- the Invited Scientists Program offers unique opportunities for long-term international collaborations in ENP laboratories;
- and through the ENP Scientific Events Program, the foundation supports community animation, meetings and communication.
ENP pools material and intellectual resources to provide a training ground for tomorrow's talents.
Contact : email@example.com