SCIENTIFIC EVENTS PROGRAM PROCEDURES
ENP team leaders are welcome to apply on calls.paris-neuroscience.fr to the 2016 Summer Schools and Scientific Events Calls 2016 closing on October 1st.
Various conferences organized by ENP team leaders can be supported by the ENP Scientific Events Program and the Summer School Program.
Events must be ambitious, at top-level of the research area, and contribute to the Paris region visibility. Date, duration, design and theme of the event are freely determined by the organizers but must be held in Ile-de-France.
A special attention will be brought by the Steering Committee to interdisciplinary projects, with complementary expert review if needed.
Applications must include
- Name, CV and publications of ENP team's Principal Investigator and organizers
- Scientific or Steering Committee composition
- Tentative program, theme description with location, dates and speakers
- Detailed design of the event/summer school
- Detailed provisional budget including knowned and planned cofinancers
One call per year. For more information contact: email@example.com