Steering Committee is composed by 12 team leaders who run the scientific actions of ENP.
Scientific Advisory Board is composed by 9 eminent scientists from international research centers.
ENP is a scientific foundation which is an independent legal entity governed by private law recognised as an official non-profit organisation.As such the ENP is subject to the legal provisions of sponsorship development -read articles.
What is the ENP ?
Original and efficient hosting and training programs suited to the needs. Since 2007 :
- 74 graduate students, 33 nationalities from 5 continents
- local support for 18 renowned guest professors
- settling assistance for 5 chairs-of-excellence junior teams
- 33 postdocs, with already 5 Inserm and CNRS granted researchers' tenures and 1 tenured professor in Brazil
- 86 events supported or organized by the ENP of which 5 yearly events aimed at the general public
- About 575 ENP teams' papers were published each year in international peer-reviewed journals, 16% of which in strong impact journals.
In five years the ENP has become a unique entry-gate to the Paris-region Neuroscience.
Its vitality contributes to the network research groups' outreach to the young researchers as well as to our contributors.
The ENP also facilitates interactions between research teams who gather around common projects.
In 2017, the budget allows the ENP to carrying out its actions until 2019. The fundraising campaign going on and all efforts are and will be devoted to the training of students and the establishment of young and promising teams in the local network.