ENP students have to fill and provide to ENP Staff the following documents:
- A lab rotation form, listing the various rotations before the start of the first lab rotation
- A report after each lab rotation
- An evaluation of each lab rotation
Teams hosting ENP students for their rotations have to fill and provide to ENP Staff the following documents:
- A brief outline of the proposed project before the start of each lab rotation
- An evaluation of student's lab rotation
You are a team leader and you wish to host an ENP student for rotations in 2017-2018, please click here.
A given ENP team can host only one ENP student per year. Once you’ve accepted to host an ENP student for a specific rotation project, you won’t be able to host another student during all the academic year. All your lab rotation projects (even those of your co leader(s)) displayed below will be removed.
Rotations' Objectives :
- to offer students the opportunity to broaden their scientific and practical expertise as well as to make their choice for the laboratory where they will develop their PhD project.
- to give researchers the unique opportunity to host top-ranked students and to increase their projects' visibility.