ENP students have to fill and provide to ENP Staff the following documents:
- A lab rotation form, listing the various rotations before the start of the first lab rotation
- A report after each lab rotation
- An evaluation of each lab rotation
Teams hosting ENP students for their rotations have to fill and provide to ENP Staff the following documents:
- A brief outline of the proposed project before the start of each lab rotation
- An evaluation of student's lab rotation
Rotations' Objectives :
- to offer students the opportunity to broaden their scientific and practical expertise as well as to make their choice for the laboratory where they will develop their PhD project.
- to give researchers the unique opportunity to host top-ranked students and to increase their projects' visibility.
|Lab Rotation||Periods||Date limite||team leader||Supervisor|
|Synaptic plasticity-induced ERK dynamics in striatal projection neurons||July 9, 2018 - September 28, 2018||July 9, 2018||GIRAULT Jean Antoine||Nicolas GERVASI|