THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
NO CALL IN 2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Thanks to Sarah Goethals, Margot Roell and Damiano Azzalini for their two-years part as ENP student representatives (2016-17)
Welcome to Fanny Eggeler, Akindé Lawrence and Manuel Beiran, our three new ENP student representatives (2018-19)
Figures since 2007
More than 2700 applications
33 different nationalities
45 theses already defended
More than 160 publications (2010-2018) already from ENP students in international scientific journals
Graduate Program Directors
Laure Bally-Cuif, DR2 - CNRS - Institut Pasteur
Laurent Venance, DR2 - INSERM - Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology - Collège de France
Enter the World of Neuroscience
This 4-year program is open to students who obtained their last university degree outside France. No French required. Working language throughout is English.
The following 3 years are dedicated to the PhD project in one of the associated Parisian doctoral schools.
What ENP offers to recruited students
- an administrative support to settle in France and during 4 years.
- a financial support through a fellowship (of 1200 €/month) during the first year and a net salary (of around 1800 €/month) during the three years of PhD
- an excellent research training in english for your PhD project
- an access to top-level research centers and up-to-date techniques thanks to the lab rotations.
- to meet with renowned researchers during the ENP days, or other symposiums organized and funded by the ENP.
- the opportunity to interact with international students from all over the world.
The ENP Graduate Program supports you beyond your PhD defense
The ENP considers the post-PhD as an decisive step in students’ life. For this reason, ENP does it utmost by offering them some opportunities to prepare their future career and build a strong professional network, such as:
- ENCODS: Meeting to develop an array of activities- including workshops and roundtables - to balance the lack of training in “soft science” skills (presentations, career planning and development etc.)
- PhD Talent: International career fair in Paris for students from all academic fields where students can meet companies and find a job.
- NeuroFrance: International meeting with early-career sessions, short interviews & CV screening.
- SFN: World’s largest neuroscience conference in order to network with peers, discover great career opportunities, etc.
- Academic Positions: European career network for Academics, Researchers and Scientists. Make candidatess life easier by providing them with a wealth of job opportunities and employer presentations from organisations all over the world.
- Job proposals