THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Graduate Program 2016:
The 2016 GP call for applications is closed.
Figures since 2007
More than 2700 applications
32 different nationalities from five continents
35 theses already defended
More than 100 publications already from ENP students in international scientific journals
Graduate Program Directors
Laure Bally-Cuif, DR2 - CNRS - Neurobiology and Development - Paris Saclay Institute for Neuroscience (NeuroPSI)
Laurent Venance, DR2 - INSERM - Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology - Collège de France
Enter the World of Neuroscience
The ENP Graduate Program supports you up to your PhD defense
This 4-year program is open to students who obtained their last university degree outside France.
The following 3 years are dedicated to the PhD project in one of the associated Parisian doctoral schools.
What ENP offers to recruited students
- an administrative support to settle in France and during 4 years.
- a financial support through a fellowship (of 1200 €/month) during the first year and a net salary (of around 1800 €/month) during the three years of PhD
- an excellent research training in english for your PhD project
- an access to top-level research centers and up-to-date techniques thanks to the lab rotations.
- to meet with renowned researchers during the ENP days, or other symposiums organized and funded by the ENP.
- the opportunity to interact with international students from all over the world