Initiated by the ENP, a collaboration with the Graduate School of Systemic Neurosciences (GSN) of the Brain and Mind « Excellence Cluster » based in Munich Germany was established in 2013.
The goals of this collaboration are
- To broaden the possible interactions for ENP students and oportunities for postdoctoral positions
- To enable mutual invitations of researchers and students to symposia.
More information about GSN: http://www.mcn.uni-muenchen.de/index.html
CALENDAR SINCE 2013
- In October 2013, two ENP students – Jinjin Wu and Emilienne Repak – had the opportunity to participate to a mini Symposium of GSN’s annual meeting where they gave a scientific talk on their PhD work.
- In October 2014, two ENP students along with ENP Graduate Program Director Laurent Venance had the chance to assist their 2014 mini symposium.
- In January 2015, the ENP was pleased to host Benedikt Grothe, Director of the GSN program, as a keynote speaker at the next ENP Days symposium in La Clusaz (French Alps), along with two GNS students, Sarah Schneider et Rainer Bögle.
- In March 2015, ENP team leader Patricia Gaspar and ENP students Heike Blockus and Darinka Trübutschek had the chance to join the Neuro-Philosophical workshop organized together by the GSN and the Berlin School of Mind and Brain in San Servolo (Italy).
- In January 2016, ENP had the opportunity to host again Benedikt Grothe together with two GSN students, Isabelle Garzorz & Carmen Deneck.
- In March 2017, Viktoria Korzhova and Florian Richter from the GSN presented their posters at ENP 10th Anniversary meeting in Paris- Collège des Bernardins.