- Natalia BEIZA from the University of Chile, will do her internship in Filippo DEL BENE's team.
- Maria GAETE from the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, will do her internship in Serge LAROCHE's team.
- Marcela OVANDO from the University of Valparaíso, will do her internship in Richard LEVY's team.
- Vicente TIZNADO from the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, will do his internship in Angelo ARLEO's team.
- Josefa VIAL from the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, will do her internship in Jean LIVET's team.
We regret to inform you that there will be no call for the year 2017-18.
Students cannot apply directly to this program. Only applicants selected by the Chilean committee will benefit from this program in France. Only applicants who have been selected by the Chilean committee will be hosted for a 6 month-period by ENP labs who offered internships.
This committee is composed of neuroscientists from Chilean institutions. It is headed by Dr. Felipe Barros from the Centro de Estudios Científicos CECs.
The aim of this international collaboration is to offer Chilean students the opportunity to discover:
- The neuroscience research throughout internships done in teams affiliated to the ENP network;
- The Graduate Program and doctoral schools of the Paris’ region.
How ENP teams and selected Chilean interns interact, click here
Process for Chilean selected students, please click here.
For questions, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org