2015 ENP Seminars
Each conference is followed by a happy hour.
- December 10th, 2015 at 6:00 pm: Conferences given by Sonia Garel (IBENS), Pierre Gressens (Hôpital R. Debré), and Charles Sanson (ICM) at the Centre Universitaire des Saints Pères, room R229, 2nd floor, 45 rue des saints pères. Theme: "Brain immune cells and inflammation in neurodevelopment: from physiology to pathology".
- November 5th, 2015 - 6.00 pm: Conferences given by Valerie Ego-Stengel (Unit of Neuroscience Information and Complexity), David Hansel (Centre de Neurophysique Physiologie et Pathologie), and Flora Bouchacourt (Laboratoire deNeurosciences Cognitives, ENS) at the Centre Universitaire des Saints Pères, salle R229, 2nd floor, 45 rue des saints pères. Theme: "Computational and theoretical neuroscience to study information processing. From synapse/network activity to cognition".
- September 17th, 2015 - 6.00 pm: Conferences given by Niko Hildebrandt (Université Paris-Sud), Pierre Vincent (Institut de Biologie Paris-Seine) and Alice Louail (Institut de la Vision) at the Centre Universitaire des Saints Pères, salle R229, 2nd floor, 45 rue des saints pères. Topic: "Biosensors to probe central nervous system cell signaling and function".
- July 21st, 2015 - 6.00 pm: Conference given by Philippe Huneman (IHPST), Karine Loulier (Institut de la Vision) and Philipp Haueis (Berlin School of Brain and Mind, Germany) at Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Épinière (ICM) in the Salle Annexe 1/2. Topic: "The brain forest: Connectomics between neuroscience and philosophy".
- June 11st, 2015 - 6.30 pm: Conference given by Nicolas Torquet (IBPS), Claire Wyart (ICM) and Mikael Bastian (ENS) at Institut de la Vision in the UCL room. Topic: "New methods to probe behavior in natural contexts".
- May 21st, 2015 - 6.00pm: Conference given by Florent Meyniel (Neurospin) and Valentin Wyart (ENS), at Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Épinière (ICM) in the Salle Annexe 1/2. Topic: "Bayesian statistics made easy". Come find out how Bayesian model comparison works and how it can be applied to behavioral and neural data.
- March 26th, 2015 - 6:30pm: Conference given by Filippo Del Bene, Valentina Emiliani, Urs Lucas Böhm, at Institut de la Vision. Topic: "Shedding light on neural circuits with optogenetics".